Complete Vehicle Solutions can supply and fit out any truck you or your company requires, up to 26 tonnes laden weight.
All finance and fit-out options for vans are also available for trucks. Finance options include contract hire, where all regular running and servicing costs apart from insurance and fuel are bundled in one fixed monthly payment.
Contract hire leasing is ideal for companies and individuals who want to change their truck(s) every few years, without the administrative hassle of disposing of used ones. It is available on all truck we supply, for terms between two and five years.
Benefits of Truck Contract Hire Leasing
The benefits of truck contract hire leasing include:
- No large initial outlay. Instead of having to pay up front for a new truck or source a significant amount of finance, you can have immediate use of the vehicle for just your first manageable monthly payment.
- Fit-out costs can be built into the contract hire lease. Instead of paying separately up front for refrigeration, shelving, or coach building, these costs can also be built into the monthly payment plan.
- None of the financial risk that vehicle or fleet ownership can bring. Depreciation is never a factor, while unexpected costs such as breakdown repair are also covered by the monthly plan.
- Tax and accounting benefits. Typically, all contract hire leasing costs can be offset against taxable income. Meanwhile, budgeting becomes easier once you know what your vehicle(s) will cost to run each month. The only variables remaining are insurance and fuel costs.
- Capital is not tied up in non income-earning assets. This is another accounting benefit which improves your balance sheet and therefore your company’s gearing ratio.
- None of the administrative load of buying or selling vehicles. Just order the truck you need, and tell us how long you need it for. We’ll deliver it to you, and you can hand it back when the term is up.
- No servicing costs, tyre replacement costs, or even motor tax costs to pay. All are covered by the standard maintenance package.
It’s easy to see all the benefits of a Contract Hire Plan, and why this option can make most sense for you. Just call us at (01) 910 9930 or use our contact form for more information.
Truck Contract Hire Leasing Maintenance Package
A truck contract hire leasing maintenance package covers all general running costs for one fixed monthly payment. You can contact our team at any time to arranging servicing or repairs. We will supply a replacement vehicle while your regular one is off-road, ensuring you never suffer any unwanted downtime.
The standard maintenance package includes:
- 24-hour roadside assistance.
- Regular servicing of vehicle(s).
- Regular servicing of refrigeration unit(s), where applicable.
- Breakdown repair.
- Annual motor tax.
- CVRT testing.
- Tyre replacement.
- Allowance for ordinary wear and tear.
- Use of courtesy vehicle(s).
For truck fit-outs, we can provide the same high standard of refrigeration unit and/or shelving as we do for smaller vans. We can also provide coach building services through our selected partner, to ensure you get exactly the truck you need.
If you need a truck or a fleet to keep your business on the road, just contact us to tell us exactly what you need. We’ll deliver it for you.